So you’ve just had the best portrait session OF YOUR LIFETIME thanks to yours truly. Now that your session is over, it’s time to decide where you are going to put your photos and what will look best in your home.
Below is a breakdown of different products I offer and suggested ways you can get the best use out of your beautiful portraits.
- Canvas – We offer beautiful canvases stretched over varying thicknesses of wood to make it stand out more or less depending on your preference. These photos are free-floating and do not require a frame.
- Framed on Wall – Dress your photos up with stylish frames to match your home décor. We offer a variety of print sizes for you to choose from. Contact us for more details.
- Metal/Acrylic – Like the canvas, acrylics and metals do not require a frame. But that’s where the similarities end. Best suited for homes with a modern decor, metals and acrylics are a contemporary addition to the bare walls in your living room or bedroom.
*When hanging photos on your wall (framed or canvas) you can choose to hang a single photo, or a group of photos in a collage to change it up.
- Framed on Shelves, Desks, Tables – If you are renting or don’t want to put holes in your walls from prints or canvases, you can also frame your prints and place them on shelves, desks, or tables around your home. (You can also do this in addition to the wall hangings if you’d like.) Marcus Anthony Photography offers Matted Print Collections that include smaller sizes ready to frame.
- Photo Boxes – Customized photo boxes are totally in! These are very popular amongst our clients. This is a great way to display your photos, and you can keep more prints inside or use them as a keepsake box to house your precious memories.
- Wall Calendars* – Enjoy your photos all year long with beautiful wall calendars!
- Albums/Coffee Table Books – If you just can’t pick out a few photos to display in your home and you need more space, you can always get an album printed up and place it on your coffee table or bookshelf. Pull it out and look through it to remember how fun your session was, and how much your family loves each other.
- Computer Screensaver – We also create slideshows that can be used as screensavers so you can enjoy your photos while your computer gets some rest.